Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mini Product Haul!

Hi all! So after viewing this informative post ( http://www.hairliciousinc.com/2009/11/deep-conditioning-on-dry-hair-with.html ) by the lovely Sunshyne, I had to go out and make a few purchases!

My hair has been shedding alot lately and no matter what I do, whether its no heat for 2 weeks or 2 DCs weekly or cowashing every other day, it sheds! I have been doing protein treatments regularly and nothing has changed! I watched the video in the above link and remembered that I kept saying I was gonna buy some coconut oil, so today I finally did!

I am going to try the DC with coconut oil, with some JBCO on my edges and some argan oil on my ends and see if this helps!

I will post pics of all the products I bought today later!

2 comments:

Kae said...

It's natural for your hair to refresh itself by thinning out every 7 or so years.

Jmilz86 said...

me no likey :(