Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love and Faith

I just want to share some good news with you all!

For those who know me personally, you all know my boyfriend got injured on his job last year and the past 8 months have been very hard for us!

I prayed and prayed and decided that 2009 would be our year! On January 5, 2009, I randomly decided to apply for a new job. There is nothing wrong with mu old one but I wanted an opportunity for more money. By the end of the month, I got a call saying I got the job!

Now, the job presented a lot of new issues. For one, there is a longer commute, and secondly, they hire everyone as temporary to permanent, and that scares me! I decided to go ahead and take the chance and simply apply myself because I know I will be successful! The main issue though, was that my bf was stilling going back and forth to the doctors and things weren;t really looking up. With a new job, I just can't be taking off time all willy nilly!

Well today we went to his doctor and found out that his eye has stabilized and we can take a break before moving on to the next phase: reconstructive surgery! We also found out that with this surgery, he may get some eyesight back in that eye! I am so happy for him, you all have no idea

I love this man and he is my future and all this has only made us stronger! Tonight we went out to dinner to celebrate the good news and my new job!

Love and faith has held me above water in 2009 so far and I hope it continues to go that way!

*peace*

No comments: