Monday, February 2, 2009

Me Day!

Ok guys, I am slightly behind on posting but I have a lot to share!

Saturday, I went to spend the day with my godson! Today is his 3rd birthday and my how time flies! I looooooooooooooooooove this little boy with all my heart and he is truly a blessing. He is in the cutest stage right now! I walked in and he says, "hi aunt Jammie, I love you soooooooooooooo much" then when I was leaving he was running around biting his mom's butt, LMAO! I just can't get enough of him!

Yesterday, I spoke with my supervisor and I gave her my notice! I was really sad when I told her and we went over the pros and cons of leaving! She is a great erson and I am happy we talked. Thursday is my last day at work, a bittersweet moment.

Today I took the day off because I have time to use before I leave my job! I had a dentist appoitment and I left there pretty annoyed. First off, when i called they told me my copay was only $25! I got there and the dental assistant took some xrays and then the dentist came in and told me what I need to schedule to be done! Well when i left that heffa at the front desk said I had to pay $62 for the visit....i say huh lady what?!?! Whatever I paid that ish! then the dentist says i need to get a filling but it could possibly require a root canal! Needless to say thatish is expensive as hell so I am NOT HAPPY! I will think about it tho!

Have no fear, I made myself feel better! I went to Old Navy and got 3 shirts for $13, then went to DSW to look at shoes. I hate that store though because OMG its too big so I get overwhelmed looking for shoes and also they are quite pricey. I then did a follow up on my new job, then went to visit my BFF at her job (where I used to work a few years ago so I know everybody in there). After all that I went to the nail salon. I got a manicure and pedicure and got my brows neatened up!

I am sooooooooooo exhausted, so now it is nap time! I will take pics of the nails and toes later! I have to go jogging in a bit and then I am shopping for some more work clothes!

TTYL boos

No comments: