Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year, New Me

Okay lovies first of all I want to wish you all a SAFE, HAPPY, PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. Please, in whatever you do tonight, be safe!

Today I purchased some grapseed oil and rose water. New year=new products!

But on the real, I have learned a lot this past year! This year has been a rough year for me in many different aspects and I am determined to take control of my life and make 2009 the best year ever! I have a lot that I would like to change in my life and I plan on doing it step by step. I will share a few of my ideas with you all but the rest are so special to me, I feel if I reveal it I may jinx it!

In 2009, I will be the best I can be physically, mentally, and spiritually. I have a great man in my life and I intend on keeping him. He has been my rock through everything life has thrown at us and I love him forever. We have seen 3 New Years together and I plan on seeing many more.

I also plan on becoming healthier. I want to lose 20 pounds and maintain my weight from there. I love my figure and I love my thickness and I am glad I am proportioned well, because people always are shocked I want to lose so much weight, but it is necessary. I love to cook and love food in general and I realize diets are not for me, but I will learn how to maintain my weight with the foods I love.

I plan on continuing to grow my hair, healthy and long and strong. I have a goal of BraStrapLength but I just want to be happy with it! I want to incorporate more natural products into my regimen and so that will further contribute to my love of spending money! LOL

I want to further my education and also look into another job. I loe the one I am at but financially I need more. I have goals in life that I must achieve and whether ya'll wanna believe it or not, MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND...tell em you heard it from me!

All in all I want to live my life to the fullest and take every opportunity that comes my way to enhance the life I lead. LIVE.LEARN.LOVE is my philosophy. My advice to you all is to make the best of your life and continue to just be a better you!

LOVE YA'LL and BE SAFE

No comments: