Friday, November 7, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!!



I finally got to relax my hair today!
I used Mizani Butter Blends Rhelaxer
for coarse/resistant hair.
So far so good!
I thoroughly based my scalp with summit
then applied the relaxer
Then I rinsed it out and sat for 5 minutes
w/aphogee 2 min reconstrutor in my hair
to help normalize the ph balance
Then I rinsed 3 times with a neutralizing poo
(let it sit 2-3 minutes before rinsing)
I deep conditioned with Elasta QP DPR-11
mixed with ORS replenish pak!
The above pic is my finished look! I sprayed my wet hait with aphogee green tea leave-in and elasta qp h-two then used a dime size amount of chi silk infusion. I let my hair air dry for 30 minutes then blow dried the rest! After that i flat iroed with my FHI and I love the result!
I definitely give the mizani 5 stars! My hair has body and bounce and feels oh so soft!


No comments: