Tuesday, January 27, 2009

hair and make-up update!

Last night I DCed/cowashed with a mixture of Conditioners! I mixed ORS replenish condish, roux porosity mendex, lustrasilk mango cholesterol, and some left over Silk Elements megasilk. I left it on for about an hour or two, then i rinsed out in the shower with cool water and followed up with some Nexxus humectress that i left on for like 5 minutes. My hair was like butter! I put on my leave ins and then I let airdry for a few minutes! Then I blowdried using the round thermal brush i talked about in the previous post.

I must say my hair came out silky smooth with that brush! I loved the final results but I dont think it is something i will use to dry my whole head again! I felt so guilty after using it and also I was worried of damage I may have caused my hair! I think i will only use it to straighten my roots after a rollerset or something!

On to the make-up....I am loving the #168 brush I got from MAC! My makeup seems to last longer during the day and even after my 8 hou shift, it looks like new! Friday I am going to MAC to get some more foundation and I will also be making them do a smokey eye look on me. New Job, New look

4 comments:

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

girl what foundation do u get from MAC? there are soooo many to choose i cant decide..lol any preferences?

Jmilz86 said...

hey girl! I use Studio Fix Fluid in NW47 or Studio Tech in NW50, with Mineralize Skin Finish in Deep Dark

Athena Christine said...

um..ima need you to post pics when you do ur make up heffa. ;]

Jmilz86 said...

okie dokie....most pics i have makeup on but i just wear mascara liner and lipgloss for the most part so it doesnt show i guess, but when I do a full look, i got u