Saturday, January 17, 2009

Movie Review....No-No-No-Notorious!

OMG, what a greaaaaaaaat movie! I wasn't a HUUUUUGE fan of Biggie...I liked him and most of his music but because of my age, I wasnt that hype on him! Lemme tell you though, this movie gave me insight to who Biggie the artist and Christopher Wallace the man, was!

I laughed, I rapped along, and I shed a tear! This movie was very well produced and didn;t fail to be informatie, while entertaining! I must also say for the up and coming actors/actresses that were casted for the various roles, they truly did their thing!

This is a must see for anyone out there that was a fan, wants to get to know more about Biggie, or just wants to experience what hip hop was like just a decade ago!

I would advise no young one tho because there was a lot of profanity and some nudity! Some people had kids in there but it truly depends on how you raise your children! Do you want to have to explain certain things? Do you want them to know about an icon? There was a couple with a little girl about 5 years old. She asked a lot of questions! LOL!

Anyway...GO SEE IT!

1 comment:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I went to see the movie last night, it wasn't bad.