Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am Taking a Chance and Taking the Job!!!!

I had a lot of decisions to make in regards to taking this job! I thought on it, got opinions from my closest friends, and most importantly, I prayed on it.


I decided that although it is taking a risk and losing the job security I have become accustomed, God would not put anything in my path that I could not handle! I hope that I am making the right decision, but I cannot live my life wondering "what if I had taken that job."

On a beauty note, I will be going to MAC this weekend to have them create an easy smokey eye look for me, as well as a neutral eye! I want to have the option of being simple or drastic when I please so a mini haul is in the near future!

I will also start running again this weekend. It is a priority and its been calling back to the trail so I must answer the calling!

Time for me to go to my job and let them know I will be leaving! I am so nervous and sad about this but I have to do what is best for me and my future!

3 comments:

Jonelle J. said...

well i hope you nothing but the best of luck on your new job.

Athena Christine said...

The new job will be fine Lia! Good luck and Congrats again.

Jmilz86 said...

Thanks you so much Lady Vixen, i truly appreciate it

Thanks Thena Boo! ILY and appreciate u!