Friday, January 9, 2009

Length check!

Ok ya'll I washed my hair today! I am so obsessed with washing my air and so I had to do it...AGAIN!

I shampooed using aphogee deep moisture shampoo, then applied some roux porosity mendex (to help with the shedding and minor breakage, then I DCed with Biolage Hydrating Balm mixed with a little Nexxus Humectress! I must say that for the price of biolage, nothing really stands out to me. The tube is probably enough for 5 DCs depending on how heavily you coat ur hair, and that is not worth it to me! I will use thistil it is done but unless something happens to change my mind I probably won't repurchase.

I let airdry for about 5 minutes, then ssprayed with aphogee keratin and green tea reconstructor and elasta qp h-two leave in. I coated my ends in herbal essence long term relationship split end protector (HE LTR) then applied some chi silk infusion to the length of my hair. I sat undr the dryer for about 15 minutes and then blow dried my hair on low. i sprayed with nexxus heat protectant and then did a few thingss around the house. I flat ironed my hair before going out tonight, with my FHI. I must say for being 8-9 weeks post, my FHI did a good job and my hair had great swang.

The fequent cowashes and bunning and no heat for the past few weeks have also thickened my hair up, and for those who know me in RL, yall know i have madddd hair already! I took some pics but mcamera is in the car and I am too lazy to go get it so I will post them tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...My hair needs a good washing!!!!

I gotta question?!? When you have cornrows for a long time, do your hair supposed to get bumps and itch like crazy?!? Myabe I have a tender head!!!!:)

Jmilz86 said...

it must have been erally tight to give u hair bumps, as for the itchies, you need a wash

Jmilz86 said...

*really