Monday, January 12, 2009

PJ ALERT




Ok ya'll so my hair is doing well and after flat-ironing it, honestly the sshedding has basically stopped. My hair loves protein and moisture just the same, so i made a lovely purchase to try out a new reconstructor!

Ya'll know i LOVE Aphogee and it will forever remain a staple for me, especially the 2 minute reconstructor, but I decided to try another reconstructor to see how it works so I purchased Joico K-Pak

On the back:
Joico's original intensive protein reconstructor for dry and damaged hair rebuilds and improves the structure of hair. pH 4.5 to 5.5. Contains QUADRAMINE COMPLEX, an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins (MWS 150-2500). This balance of 19 essential amino acids (the building blocks of hair) adheres quickly and effectivelt to ensuremaximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex.

Instructions: apply to damp hair, leave on 5 minutes, rinse!

I will do a review once I try it out!

No comments: