Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay Me!!!!!

Tis is how I wore my hair today for my testing for the new job!



This is how I wore my hair on Wednesday! Easy updo!


Hi Ya'll!

So today I went to take some testing for a new job I am hopin to get. The pay is double what I make now, plus some, 100% tuition reimbursement and 100% health coverage with no co-pays! I passed the 1st test and now I have to schedule for another one so wish me luck!

While there, I saw some hair that made me cringe! I wish I had BHM and KISS business cards!

Anywhoo, Tomorrow I am ending my 10 week stretch. I was trying to hold out til the end of the month but my hair is shedding and breaking and because i was underprocessed last time, the line of demarcation is not holdig up well! I will post pics tomorrow after I am done!

I will be using Mizani Butterblends for coarse/resistant hair. I will base my scalp with Summit tonight and again tomorrow before I relax! I am going to dye it black with Bigen, right afterwards and then blowdry!

Tomorrow I will be purchasing a new blow dryer from Sally's! It will be Ionic and ceramic and I hope to get great results!

4 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Jmilzzzzz your hair looks super cute. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more hair pics.
PJD

2BOSSAY said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB....O & I LUV BIGENNNNNNNNN...ITZ DA BIZZNEZZ...

Jmilz86 said...

Thanks so much PJD

thanks 2bossay! I used it and it came out great...whodathunkit! LMAO

JWORK LIMITED said...

nice eye